At Sustainable Printing Co, we operate under what we call a ‘Lean-Green Manufacturing’ processes. This has involved us investing into modern, state of the art printing presses and finishing equipment that minimises waste and maximises efficiency.
- 100% of all paper waste is recycled on a weekly basis
- 100% of all printing plates are recycled
- We use 100% recycled papers, some of which are manufactured carbon neutral
- Digitally imaged printing plates are developed in our chemical free processor which uses only non-toxic processing fluids
- Computerised press controls deliver accurate colour fast, minimising make ready waste and allowing us to tightly monitor quality and consistency throughout print runs
- We invested in a new Heidelberg Anicolour printing press that saw a reduction in set-up paper wastage by 90%!
- Dry toner digital print capabilities for short-run jobs allow us to print only the quantity needed
- Computerised bindery equipment reduces waste and minimizes errors